Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

FISH FARMING (FISHERY)

This is one of the most simplest farming project I have come across in life, but most people think it's a big task because they don't know what it entails.

As I will always write and say, the reason for this site is to give out ideas that will make you rule your world and have a say wherever you go.

I really don't have to write too many theoretical words here because I believe in practicals. We all know that there are different species of fishes, the one I am talking about here is the Catfish.

I just want you to have an idea of what it takes to begin a fish farm, because it will take an e-book to really explain everything to you.

I will be honest with you here, it takes you to see it done physically to be able to do this farm project and become successful in it. 

The secret here in fishery is not to buy from the producers and raise them (fingerlings) but to hatch them yourself and raise them to table sized fishes before selling them.

To begin this type of farm project, few things are required which will not cost you more than N35,000.

Another secret I will let you know here is that, a female catfish carries more than 3,000 eggs in her before hatching, so you can imagine how many fishes you will get if you hatch lets say three (3) female fishes?


Well I leave the rest mathematics for you to calculate.

Please note that you can start this fishery anywhere provided there's water there, be it a drum, it will still work out just fine.

For more information, contact +2348184801792

0 comments:

Post a Comment